I'm just going to be honest, I'm a terrible neighbor. lol  Not terrible in that I let my dog bark all night or let weeds grow to the size of a small child.   But I tend to stay in my little compound.  We have a gated driveway, so once my gate closes, I'm in my refuge.  So, when my lovely neighbor from across the alley contacted me for pictures, I wasn't even exactly sure which house she lived in. *bag*  But I'm so glad I got to meet her and her family and I'm hoping to get together again soon!  I mean, look how precious those girls are!!

Comments

06/20/2016 9:16pm

If that's the case, I think I am a terrible neighbor too. Sometimes it's best to belong in your own circle and be cozy inside your house lol. By the way, those are beautiful photos. Their family looks so happy that even just by looking at these pictures makes me feel warmth and pure bliss. Those deep blue eyes look like a treasure. Seems like you have a wonderful neighborhood.

06/24/2016 6:23am

Hello I just wanted to tell you that I did enjoy my visit to your webpage and to wish you good luck with it as it progresses - Gracelyn Roig

01/04/2017 7:29am

What a great session! This shoot is absolutely fantastic. Good job!

01/06/2017 5:56am

One of the best session as for me. Great pics!

06/14/2017 4:28am

Be that as it may, if there should arise an occurrence of a payday advance, you may need to face more terrible results.

06/18/2017 8:46am

They will naturally pull back the installment on the decided installment date. Both procedures work easily.

06/18/2017 2:45pm

Be careful with banks who utilize forceful offering strategies and ensure that you are not being charged over the top loan fees that will trap you encourage into obligation winding up with your vehicle getting repossessed.